UniFi® VoIP Phone, by Ubiquiti is an enterprise desktop smartphone solution with a brilliant, high-definition colour display designed for modern communication, organization, and productivity.
Built on Android and integrated into Ubiquiti’s UniFi Enterprise System, the UniFi VoIP Phone is the next‑generation standard for corporate communications. Download and install your favourite apps, stream media, browse the Internet, and access content created and stored in your Google accounts. Each phone can be uniquely personalized, while all the phones are easily deployed and managed with UniFi software.
Display: 5″ (Diagonal), 640 x 960, 231 ppi, Multi-Touch, Full Color
– LED Power: White, Glowing
– Handset: Dynamic Receiver 32 ohm/101 dB/30mW
– Microphone: Omni‑Directional/-36 dB/2.2K ohm
– Echo Cancellation: DSP Removing Ambient Noise and Acoustic Echo
– Power Input: PoE 802.3.af (13W)
– Hands-Free: Speaker Mono 2.6W
– Hands-Free Microphone: Omni-directional/SNR 61 ± 5 dB/Sensitivity -38 ± 3 dB, Analog Silicon Microphone
– Connectivity: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports, (1) USB 2.0 microUSB Port
– Headset Support: 3.5 mm Audio Jack, 270mW CTIA (LRGM)
– Accessory Detection: Volume Up/Down and Media Detection
– Processor: Dual-Core Cortex A9, 1.2 GHz
– Storage: 4 GB (Shared with Other Applications)
– RAM: 1 GB
– OS: Android Kit Kat (Version 4.4.2)
– Voice Codec: G.722/Speex/iLBC/PCMU/PCMA/GSM
– Communication Software: UniFi Phone App
– Management Features: Auto-Provisioning
– Protocol: SIP/SDP/RTP/RTCP/VLAN/DHCP
– Dimensions: 166 x 140 x 182.5 mm
– Weight: 1.10 kg
There are no reviews yet.