TOOL-PRO, is used to test network connectivity wired LAN / UTP cable and Coaxial cable RJ-11/DSL. It is equipped with a LCD screen to display the menu and the results of the test. This LAN tester can also measure and detect the quality of the connection and cable length.Check UTP and STP (CAT 5E,6,6A) and Coaxial Cable. Identify and locate the distance of open or short circuit, multifunction. Featuring Low Battery Indicator, TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) to Measure the Length and Distance of the Cable, LCD Backlight Display, 8 Remote ID Available, Memory Mode for 8 Memory Test Result, Special 4 x 16 Character Big Screen LCD Lattice.
Port Test Capability: DSL (6 pin RJ-11)
– Port Test Capability: UTP (CAT 5, 5e, 5.5e, 6, 6A), F-Connector
– Wire Test Method: Open/Short Circuit, Jumper Wire, Reverse, Cross-Talk & Split Pairs
– Power Source: 1x 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
– Switch Available: LAN, TEL, COAX, TONE, LENGTH, Memory, Setup, TEST, Power
– Max Cable Length : 1 ~ 350 meters, Min. 1m (Split Pairs Test)
– Dimensions: 90(W) x 40(H) x 195(L) mm
– Weight: 310 grams (w/o 9V Alkaline Battery)
There are no reviews yet.